The Old Folks Home

Good morning, OF. Trying to keep my tired/sore body in the rocking chair, but there are things that need doing. Maybe later.
I tried sitting in a lawn chair in the shade so I would see the large plot of my garden. It was nice for half a minute at most before swarms of flying ants started landing on me. I haven't seen these pests for a long long time. l didn't need to see them here and now.

It is Monday again crud weeks fly by.
last week of the month then May is here.
And May is when the Lovebugs swarm by the millions way down south. They are not as bad here in Lower Alabama as they are down in Florida. When they are out in the afternoon I hate to drive anywhere as they are a pain to get off the vehicles. If you don't get them off the chemicals in their bodies will strip the pain right off.

Oh my, just had a serious 'old folks' moment. The Princess just came into the computer room and asked, "When you go to town can you measure three foot nine inches --------" - holding a rolled new rug under her arm. Mind you, I wasn't wearing my hearing aids. I asked, "What did you just ask?" Turns out it wasn't what I heard. She had asked, "When you get a chance could you measure three foot nine inches in front of the washer drier." :oops: She wanted to make sure the new rug would fit before unwrapping it. Guess I really should wear my hearing aids. :lau

Back
Top Bottom