~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

I downloaded. The exact game. Critics are. Calling. The scariest game. OF ALL. FREAKING TIME. :celebrate I have been watching gameplays for the past hour... I've have been more terrified in those 60 minutes than in my entire life. :DDDDD

Within a couple hours, they arrived at Nashville, Tennessee. After parking, Akemi got out.
Van spoke up. "Akemi-san,"
Akemi cut him off. "There are only three people in the world who can call me Akemi-san. You're not one of them."
Van winced. "Sorry... But I wanted to know if you have somewhere to go..."
"Who do you think Midnight left everything to?" She called as she walked off.

(( ... SCARIEST YET MOST HILARIOUS THING JUST HAPPENED. So, I was looking at an art of Slenderman [the predator in Slender, who's terrifying as CRAP, by the way. also, he's the guy in my avvie]. And for the morning I had set myself a phone alarm. And the label on it was: Get up, don't think about Slenderman. [Because I tend to look around for Slenderman in the morning.] So, I was looking at the Slendy art and THE ALARM GOES OFF. And the first thing I see is the label, AND I hear a creepy song called Kalfina. :gig It was funny because it was my FREAKING ALARM [accidentaly set for 7 PM instead of am LOL] and it had Slenderman in it, and I was LOOKING at Slenderman art. :gig ))

Akemi entered an old yet giant house, looking around. It was well kept and clean. She leaned against the doorframe. "It's been awhile."

(Lol!)

A little over a mile away, Scar ducked into a dark doorway. Several candles burned inside on a table, giving the room little light. Extravagant arts and stolen wonders lay inside, guarded by a dog that would send the demon himself running back to hades. Scar walked over to the table, greeted by an old woman. Her face was wrinkled and aged, but her eyes still held the flame of a rebellious spirit and love of adventure.
"How can I help you, young man?" She asked warily, eyeing his black steel mask.
"I need a gift for my girl. I got in a bit of trouble with her..." Scar murmured, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I see...wait a minute...I recognize your voice. Scar? Kin to Aric?"
"Uh, yes. What do you know?"
"Many things, dear boy, many things. But for now, take your pick of these fine wonders! Any kin to Aric is a friend of mine!"
"Thank you, dear woman." Scar knelt on one knee briefly, dipping his head to her in respect, following an old custom of a near forgotten culture. Getting up, he walked over to the luxurious items and tried to find a gift that would show Akemi how much he cared.

Back
Top Bottom