~ The Outcasted II ~ The Return ~ RP

Darcy pulled over and parked on the side of the road. She started pushing some decidedly nonstandard buttons on her motorcycle. There was a soft ticking noise as the mini-computer in her bike ran a scan, searching for a tracking liquid that was on Akemi's boots. Darcy grinned. I love this stuff. An the best part is, that foolish girl has no idea that I can find her, even if she takes off her shoes. Her grin became wider as she remembered breaking the door to the apartment Akemi had led her to and dropping a water-soluble capsule full of tracking gel, which Akemi had walked on as she exited the apartment.

(( *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* OMYFREAKINGGOD HE'S SO THOUGHTFUL... I suddenly really want a ring like that...
droolin.gif
))

Akemi's smile broadened when she saw it. "Oh my god... This is just like the one Midnight had... Oh my god, thank you so much..." Scar had very obviously touched her heart, and she didn't know what to think now. She slid it on, the ring fitting perfectly. "Thank you..."
(Rofl!)

"I'm glad you like it. Now for the last one..."

Darcy rode towards Nashville. When I find that chick I will beat her to within an inch of her life, Darcy thought. Maybe that will teach her not to leave someone hanging.

~Four hours later~
Darcy arrived in Nashville. She followed the tracking signal to the house Akemi was in. She parked across the street and settled down, waiting for Akemi to appear.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom