~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Quote:
He looked at her with an emtionless face, "No." Then kept walking.

Star jumped in front of him. "They'll kill her if we don't save her."

He turned around, "I don't know this girl anyways. Once a traitor always a traitor."

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"She obviously doesn't understand biology. Ifthey were made from the same blood as the king, they are his children, and share his blood. Now there are ten kings, all of whome can break spells as easily as a toothpick." muttered Holcon.

Matt swooped down into the outsiders camp. He found Max, and picked him up in a paw. "You don't get it. It was a spell. She didn't know better. And now, she's probably dead." Matt smelled the air, then flickered his tongue out of his mouth. "No. Worse."

(Max is inside
wink.png
)

"No, no. There was only one vile."​

Quote:
He turned around, "I don't know this girl anyways. Once a traitor always a traitor."

Star's stone features returned. "Fine, let my friend die if you want. I'm going." She followed Matt.

"What if she's a traitor?"

Quote:

"Their blood contains the same DNA as that blood. Get it?" Holcon said. "They can break spells with your dragon-beast's blood."

"Nooooo, King Durkept was practically his own species. His mother and father died wayyyy before him and no one bothered to get a sample of his parents blood. He also never had any siblings."

Back
Top Bottom