1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by <3ChickenForever, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Quote:"Spirits are no longer so scary." She walked off, thinking.

A claw hooked the back of her shirt and draged her back. "What the spirit says is true. I can smell that much."

Star looked him in the eye, unflinching. "Fine, I'll help. Just let go of the shirt! It's my favorite!"

2. SuperChickenDude327

SuperChickenDude327 Chillin' With My Peeps

He shrugged, then smelled the air. "She should be that way." he said, pointing.

3. Quote:She turned into a lion and said, "Well? You comin'?"

4. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Mali, despite the pain and suffering, let out a blood curdling screech. The experements were too much to take. "Let go!" She yanked away and slashed at the Black Blood warriors and experementers. She kicked and scratched, stabbed and then used her powers.

5. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    Quote:She turned into a lion and said, "Well? You comin'?"

"Wait I'm going to"!

6. Quote:"We're coming!" Star called to her.

7. SuperChickenDude327

SuperChickenDude327 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:She turned into a lion and said, "Well? You comin'?"

"Wait I'm going to"!

Matt's tail curled around her waist and lifted her onto his back.

8. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Mali's eyes turned dark blue, then all the warriors around her were dead. She burst out a window, ran through a field. But the experements were making her groggy. She passed out, then the Black Bloods took her once again, and chained her in a jail cell.

9. Quote:She turned into a lion and said, "Well? You comin'?"

"Wait I'm going to"!

"Then climb on!" Star said, "I may be a lion but I'm not gonna bite!!"

10. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Quote:
    "She obviously doesn't understand biology. Ifthey were made from the same blood as the king, they are his children, and share his blood. Now there are ten kings, all of whome can break spells as easily as a toothpick." muttered Holcon.

Matt swooped down into the outsiders camp. He found Max, and picked him up in a paw. "You don't get it. It was a spell. She didn't know better. And now, she's probably dead." Matt smelled the air, then flickered his tongue out of his mouth. "No. Worse."

(Max is inside [​IMG])

"No, no. There was only one vile."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by