The P.N.W Flock.

Pics
We have around 50 chooks, with a varied age group, some younger, some older, and some in the middle! One of our Ameracauna's started laying as well, so yippe! We get cute little blue eggs!
Egg report!
We got 2 dozen eggs today!
We have acquired 10 dozen in total!
We usually, when they are laying good, get around 10 dozen a week, sometimes they lay more, or they lay less, but they never stop!

Great to see you Whodat!
Oh, been good, thanks for asking! Got work done, so I have the rest of the week off!

Now, how have you been?
That’s great!
I have been sick since last Friday! But I think I’m starting to get better.. I’ll feel better and start to do stuff then feel awful again... my hubs was sick and got tested for both covid tests and they both came back negative so we guess it’s the flu 🤷‍♀️

That’s great!
I have been sick since last Friday! But I think I’m starting to get better.. I’ll feel better and start to do stuff then feel awful again... my hubs was sick and got tested for both covid tests and they both came back negative so we guess it’s the flu 🤷‍♀️
Awe man, that sucks, hope you two get better! Phew, I hope as well it is only the flu!
At least the Covid tests were negative! That something to be thankful for!

All healthy over here, the Lord keeps us going through these troubling times!
But it is really cold over here on the west coast, no snow sadly.

Awe man, that sucks, hope you two get better! Phew, I hope as well it is only the flu!
At least the Covid tests were negative! That something to be thankful for!

All healthy over here, the Lord keeps us going through these troubling times!
But it is really cold over here on the west coast, no snow sadly.
Dang!
Hope that gets better too!
Thank you! And He sure does!!
And my tablet is starting to act up :barnie so if I disappear.. you’ll know why!

Holly is a mother!
I will post pictures when she dries off!
@WhoDatChick, @others who watch this thread, come on over and check out the newest member of the flock!
79546A24-9FC6-4D2C-8590-D8B3D3CDE8A7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom