The pencil test...

My goodness. When I asked this question, I never thought it would go this direction. It hadn't even crossed my mind. I guess that will teach me to be a little more careful about my words and the meanings behind them.
duc.gif

LOL@2mnypets!!!

As a male on this planet, what did you expect when you ask about a pencil test.

I'm sorry!! This was too funny not to comment on.

OK!! Back to our regular subject!!

This is a cool subject to know about.

Guess I should have been trying this test to check my chicks! So far, at just short of seven weeks, I have 5 cockrells out of 20 chicks. Next time I'll take a pencil and string to the feed store with me!
lol.png

lmao lmao lmao

funnnnnnyyyy!

just wanted to share when a woman is pregnant the pencil test doesnt work lol i was supposed to have a girl and i have an "all" boy on lol

let us know if it works for ur chickes though:)

Hey Chicken Addict:

I'm old and apparently clueless. I second TJ (and in no way imply that s/he is clueless!) w/ a big whopping "WHAT?" I never text message so have no idea what you are saying. Help a matron bridge the generation gap and translate for me.
smile.png

Quote:
i was looking for something to sex my "pullets" to see if I had any cockerels in there and to see if im right about the string test on my eggs (out of 3 - 2pullets). Anywho I wound up trying the pencil test and failing both of them at 18!!! Im quite depressed!! Thanks a lot guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom