• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
Karen or Kevin (can’t tell them apart now lol) makes the perfect toesie warmer for bitty China the D’Uccle as we dip back down to 6° tonight

View attachment 3385403View attachment 3385404
Looks like we have the same chickens!
Screenshot 2023-01-11 12.30.39.png

Untitled634_20221107183929.png

Don't ask why he's edited, this is the only picture of him that I have on my laptop...

I had one, but she died :hit
I raised a number of "top hatted " chicken varieties a couple decades ago. The White Crested Black Polish chickens were a favorite of mine! They were very hardy, did well in our Hot Humid summers and Cold Wet winters and lived a long, un pampered, life on average about ten years, but some past twelve and one to fourteen years old! The amazing thing was that many continued to lay eggs up till over ten years of age. They were a quiet flock and the rooster did not sound off constantly either. I loved watching those beautiful birds! I got those great chicks from Murray McMurray and have received many fine quality chicks since 1978 through 2021 order from them. I have ordered successfully from several Hatcheries and have had only bad issues with the postal service delivery occasionally. Best wishes to you Polish Chicken Lovers! I love them too!

Back
Top Bottom