• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • they are my life

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • love them

Votes: 75 38.9%

• Total voters
Pics
Here is PJ and his new tail 😂 @Little Baby Bean I know you wanted to see it 😉 IMG_20211012_132346270.jpg IMG_20211012_132344243.jpg

I have no idea why this picture is like that 🤣
IMG_20211012_132348161.jpg

Not really either. 🤣 He is super crazy. ( So I guess maybe ornery? He won't come near me unless I have food and then it's only 2 feet max🤣)
Mine doesn't come by often, but I have shooed him out of the way so that I could do things. He does his nips when I'm getting a handful out of the feeder to toss in the run. Not tonight though, I made sure he was farther away before I got the feed out.

Last edited:
I went out tonight to tuck in my ducks and my cockerel was up in the rafters of the run. :eek: It's at least 8 foot up, but I'm thinking closer to 10' since I was on a 3ft step stool and still couldn't reach him.
Some days he has been on top of the coop instead of going in and usually SweePea is with him. He must have jumped up there and she didn't see him, so she went in the coop with the rest of the girls. He must have went from the top of the coop to the rafters, there's really no other way for him to get up there. I guess it's time to trim his wings. I was really afraid he was going to hurt himself getting down.

Mine doesn't come by often, but I have shooed him out of the way so that I could do things. He does his nips when I'm getting a full handfuls out of the feeder to toss in the run. Not tonight though, I made sure he was farther away before I got the feed out.
My mom does the same thing with mine! ☹️🤣 He ripped her jeans once before she made me trim his beautiful knife like spurs 😭 but now she just makes sure he's not around. 😉

Back
Top Bottom