The Phobia Thread!

YES!!! I'm afraid they're underground breeding and someday they'll appear... what will the world turn into!!
gig.gif

And sorry I said Wizard of Ox....

I've probab;y got a million phobias but the main ones are: fear of heights - like even standing on a chair. fear of those really loud, powerful toilets that flush with the sound of jet planes. Static shock - when you pull flannel bedding out of the dryer and it pops and sparks and makes your hair stand up., or you innocently pick up a can off the shelf in the grocery store and get zotzed off your feet. Maybe I should shop somewhere else.

ALL bugs (Even butterflies), heights, Caillou (Kid's TV Show), and..... tiny dogs- They are the worst.... I would much prefer a Great Dane or Bull Mastive.:) Not a cockapoodle, or yorkie, or whatever. :p

Stormy Moon I outdo you, I am 64 and I've never driven because I'm too scared, never even had a lesson. Luckily now I am old enough to ride the Township senior bus, otherwise I used to walk everywhere in the most awful weather.My mother never learned to drive either, I think I inherited it from her. Or I "learned" her avoidance behaviors.

Mine are kinda weird but...

Having my feet touch the ground while i am sitting down, < i go into panic attacks and pass out if i am held down and forced.
Bathrooms, I was locked in one in elementary school.
And sharks. Dont want to see them or ever be around them.

i used to be scared of the dark till age 20. now not so much... since age 21...

but i'm a tiny bit fear of death but mostly, it's only best to have fear of God, the Lord, one and only. fear of drowning death but I am not afraid of water, I just hate swimming, but I will sometimes, not thinking about death. ;)

I'm also scared of falling... It may be heights.

Back
Top Bottom