The Pita Pinta Asturiana

Anyone on here ship hatching eggs? Literally every egg I’ve hatched from others and chicks I’ve gotten from greenfire have turned out to be a boy 😭😞 on that note, I have at least 5 cockerels ranging from 4 weeks to 18 weeks if anyone needs another boy. I’m in NE.
Can you buy live chicks from Greenfire?

I have seen some auctions that they hold when they have extras.

Anyone on here ship hatching eggs? Literally every egg I’ve hatched from others and chicks I’ve gotten from greenfire have turned out to be a boy 😭😞 on that note, I have at least 5 cockerels ranging from 4 weeks to 18 weeks if anyone needs another boy. I’m in NE.
My original hatch from greenfire has also been mostly roosters. 2 hens and 5 roosters. Subsequent hatches from those two hens has been the expected 50/50 mix.

I bought my hatching eggs from Sunbird Farms. I ordered 12 and received 16. Ten eggs hatched and it is looking like I have 6 pullets and 4 cockerels. Maybe give them a try.

183735651_4075042882556156_3392853981730208290_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom