Help with chicken breeds and rooster question

SkiboJeff

Songster
Oct 29, 2020
Maybe Cream legs are the breed for you.
Cream Legbars are very productive layers, they lay medium sized light blue eggs and around 230 eggs per year. They are autosexing which means chicks are distinct at hatching. Cream legbars are a hardy breed. View attachment 2656955
I have some Cream Legbars, Bielefelders, Wheaten Marans and French Black Copper Marans. The “MarsBars” crosses are beautiful and auto-sexed. The eggs should be green but we’re still waiting for the first one.

BigTex19

Hatching
Oct 1, 2021
Maybe Cream legs are the breed for you.
Cream Legbars are very productive layers, they lay medium sized light blue eggs and around 230 eggs per year. They are autosexing which means chicks are distinct at hatching. Cream legbars are a hardy breed. View attachment 2656955
I have a Cream Legbar hen and Rooster. The rooster is the dominant Rooster of my two (I also have a Gold Laced Wyandotte Rooster). They are good chickens to have.

6BeachChicks

🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
Premium Feather Member
Aug 30, 2021
My Rhode Island Reds are such good layers, have beautiful rust colored feathers, are so nice, and love to play. I would recommend this to you, as they are commonly found.

Top Bottom