The Politically Incorrect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No man. Never burn asbestos. It makes excellent pillow fluff for our
pillow making parties.

Quote:
Ok that right there made me laugh harder that PC original post did!
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

She's got an air raid siren in her house that goes off every time I post.

Quote:
lau.gif

Geez PC don't we all?

Quote:

Geez PC don't we all?

big_smile.png

Got a pile of coyote carcasses been rotting in the yard since december. Maybe I should dump em in a creek. Or the side of the road....hmmm maybe organization's parking lot?

And whatcha suppose you're gonna do with all them there spare tires you been saving up over the years?

I heard the playgrounds been usin 'em for cushin' like those woodchips but only made out of tire. suppose they wouldn't mind ya droppin off the ones ya got there.

you could drive by and I could push 'em off the truck and we could have fun watchin 'em roll down the road and see how close we could get 'em to rolls to the park on their own.

*course it'd have to be a night mission....surprise 'em for the next day of school.

Last edited:
ya need to save them shingles and pvc pipe... ya can burn em in the fireplace this winter.
cool.png

lau.gif
gig.gif

Alrighty then.....I think I almost ruptured a blood vessel or something!!! That was beautiful!!!

I just have to share a little bit of political correctness that almost went WAY wrong.
smile.png
My poor DH is military and in the medical field. They have to be all PC proper when patients come in. He called me horrified one day telling me about the new term they had to use for the Handicapped....he said OMG I have to call them "Substandard"
gig.gif
I almost fell over. It was actually "differently abled" which is not much better but I can just imagine the trouble he would have been in "yes ma'am, the substandard entrance is over there". LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom