The Price of Gas where You Live

Gas is between 2.99 to 3.15 depending on what station you stop at. It take $84 to fill up my suv and $36 to fill up my car. I drive about a 100 miles a day so it really hurts the pocket book.

I paid $2.85 for reg unleaded this morning, and $3.52 a gal for Diesel. I own a semi truck, so I'll fill your tank if you'll fill mine:p.

$3.19/gal here for the cheap stuff.

I think diesel was $3.54/gal for the tractor today.

Last year when gas first went up to $3/gal I advised my management that I would be working from home 3 days per week as I live 40 miles (one way) from my office. Luckily they did not argue with me.... it has helped the pocketbook a smidge.

Well, the least I saw here today was uhh......2.95 Its been like this for a couple weeks. But last month it was around 3.03-3.15. Never get higher then 3.30 around here.

It's about $2.93-$3.05 around here, at least it was on last Thursday when I paid $2.93. We went up north to our Maine home and the gas up there was comparable. I don't mind the gas prices so much, it's the heating oil that makes me angry. I don't have to drive, but I do need to heat my home to live
barnie.gif

I saw regular today for $2.87. I commute 78 miles per day so I bought a vw diesel passat. I paid $3.27 yesterday for diesel.....but I can go 650 miles on a tank. With my commute, the diesel pays for itself pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom