The Private Life of Chickens

m1chelle1

Crowing
7 Years
6 Years
Jan 12, 2017
East Central Florida
Hello BYC Family!

So I took a break from work yesterday and watched this really fascinating documentary on chickens (of course!!) :yesss: I wanted to share with the community, and also see if anyone else has watched this documentary? I really though it was an interesting watch and found the tests they ran to be fun to watch!
:wee:wee

Enjoy!

~M

I’ve seen that too. It is an interesting documentary. Anyone know of any other good ones on chickens? I did also see one called “A Year on The Farm”. There’s a few episodes but I enjoyed the one on turkeys.

I’ve seen that too. It is an interesting documentary. Anyone know of any other good ones on chickens? I did also see one called “A Year on The Farm”. There’s a few episodes but I enjoyed the one on turkeys.
is that on youtube? good discussion, I would love to watch more, too. I have on demand (xfinity), Netflix, and of course everyone can access youtube. But I feel like ive checked Netflix for good farming and or chicken documentaries, but I cant find any for some reason... maybe im searching the wrong thing...:idunno

It works, it works!! I just tried it! Omg, what have we gotten ourselves into?
Hmm wonder if I can watch other cool British shows with this link.....:highfive:
Haha great!! I honestly wasn’t sure if it would work. I hope they do another series and make an episode about chickens! I also saw one called “chicken people” which was a US show. I don’t know of any more but hopefully someone else will! I love a good documentary!

Back
Top Bottom