Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
I want to live in Belize. I want to have 100+ acres of rainforest. I want to have: 5 Emus, 5 Horses, 2 Donkeys, 110 chickens, 10 rabbits, reptiles, 3 Chinese Geese, 3 Muscovy Ducks, 5 Llamas, 10 Goats, 5 cats, and 3 dogs.
same q

( I thought you wanted to live in Idaho, and you didn't like horses? )
I want to live in Montana, close to Yellowstone National Park. I'd have 5 Mustang horses, rescued from the BLM (1 stallion and 4 mares), a black Dexter cow, Nubian, Alpine, LaMancha, and Oberhasli goats, a few sheep, 40+ chickens (Ameraucanas, Easter Eggers, Polish, Silkies, mutts, etc.), Muscovy, Pekin, and Khaki Cambell ducks, 2 Sebastopol geese, 2 blue slate turkeys, red and blue heelers, 4 Anatolian Shepherds, 2 ferrets, honeybees, mealworms, and pond fish.
Same q

Yes
How many chickens do you have?
yippiechickie.gif

Oh geez you'll be sorry you got me started: I want to move to Montana because it is an independent state (for the most part), it is wide open, there is nobody in your face 24/7, there are mountains, Yellowstone National Park cuts into it, there are wild horses, there are spectacular leaf changes, it has warm summers and cold winters (in the prairies/foothills, where i want to live), it is said that there are only 6-7 people per square mile, its population is barely over a million, it has low population and population density, and it is just plain drop-dead GORGEOUS.
What is your favorite hobby?

Back
Top Bottom