THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP!)

Name: Adina
Breed: polish hen
Variety: white
Personality: harsh, rarely forgiving, she is one of the many pullets kicked to living on the backstreets as she was kicked out the orphanage. She is very antisocial, avoids eye contact, she has one ring that she never takes off and will kill you if you touch it
Family: none,
Other: she is hard to make friends with but if you do then you won’t regret it

Name: Adina
Breed: polish hen
Variety: white
Personality: harsh, rarely forgiving, she is one of the many pullets kicked to living on the backstreets as she was kicked out the orphanage. She is very antisocial, avoids eye contact, she has one ring that she never takes off and will kill you if you touch it
Family: none,
Other: she is hard to make friends with but if you do then you won’t regret it
As long as she isn't a repeat of Spirit she is accepted!

Queen Daisy was sitting on her throne when she saw a guard come in. "Yes?" she said "Do you have any information on the whereabouts of Spirit, Rain, or even Sky?" she asked fixing her menacing stare at him.

Queen Daisy was sitting on her throne when she saw a guard come in. "Yes?" she said "Do you have any information on the whereabouts of Spirit, Rain, or even Sky?" she asked fixing her menacing stare at him.
"I'm afraid the one called Rain managed to flee from me. She had a rock that she teleports with. Before she fled she claimed to be cursed. I'm sorry for letting her go." He was waiting to be punished.

Back
Top Bottom