THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP!)

Pics

OldEnglishGameBantam33

Free Ranging
Oct 15, 2018
CA
My Coop
My Coop
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically, this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image/picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

A long time ago, chickens ruled the very lands you are standing in. Queen Daisy of the Clucking Empire sat on her thone a red carpet sprawled out in front of her. KNOCK KNOCK "Come in!" said Queen Daisy fixing her gaze menacingly on the chicken who entered...
*This is where the RP Starts!

Form:
Name-
Breed-
Variety-
Gender-
Rank-
Personality-
Family-
Other-

You can be a...
Knight (they fight in battles)
King (Only ONE king)
QUEEN IS RESERVED FOR DAISY! :)
Servant
Butler
Maid
Scavenger *they don't work for the queen but they live in the village as thefts and murderers
Executioner
Villager
Cook
Librarian
Princess
Prince
Guard

Any questions and comments feel free to ask!

Name- Queen Daisy!
Breed- OEGB!
Variety- Silver Duckwing
Gender- Hen
Rank- The QUEEN!
Personality- Sassy, Beautiful, Strict, Regal!
Family- The Royals before her
Other-
QUEEN DAISY!!!.jpg

Name: Mrs Cluckstein
Breed: Pekin Bantam
Variety: buff I think?
Personality: that sort of look but don’t touch kind of attitude, nice, fantastic at getting her way LOL and finally loves her husband
Family: well daughter of a maid an Butler concidered a mean child but actually the sweetest mother died as a child so father and 6 brothers to rear her poor thing
Other-
6B866851-5EBA-49BF-9ABF-B28FF56EF1A2.jpeg

Name: Mrs Cluckstein
Breed: Pekin Bantam
Variety: buff I think?
Personality: that sort of look but don’t touch kind of attitude, nice, fantastic at getting her way LOL and finally loves her husband
Family: well daughter of a maid an Butler concidered a mean child but actually the sweetest mother died as a child so father and 6 brothers to rear her poor thing
Other-
View attachment 1596858
Accepted!

Name: Mr Cluckstein
Breed: Silkie
Variety: splash
Personality: loves his wife, a sweet guy and finally a firm husband
Family: generations of maids and guards before him
Other-
View attachment 1596861
Can you choose a rank from the list I made? :)

Back
Top Bottom