THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP!)

"Because I.... I....wasn't always a servant. I wasn't born a servant. I didn't sign up or whatever to be one. If I had a choice, I would probably be a swordsmaiden or a knight. Not...." Koren clutched at the hem of her raggedy, gray skirt. "Not this. This is not what I want to be forever." Koren breathed deeply and slowly stood up, her head low. "I.... I... I think I should go,"

Last edited:
"Because I.... I....wasn't always a servant. I wasn't born a servant. I didn't sign up or whatever to be one. If I had a choice, I would probably be a swordsmaiden or a knight. Not...." Koren clutched at the hem of her raggedy, gray skirt. "Not this. This is not what I want to be forever." Koren breathed deeply and slowly stood up, her head low. "I.... I... I think I should go,"
"Okay, do what you think, come and see me sometimes!"she said.

"Okay," Koren rushed out of the room and sprinted down the hallway. She ran up to a huge stone door, flung it open, and skipped down the steps, two at a time. Wait! What was she doing! She had walked around in the upper part of the castle for 20 minutes, and now she was going back into the dark servant's place? No, she would go and adventure through the castle some more. She creeped back up the steps, and softly closed the door behind her. Grabbing a large, thick feather duster, she found her way trough the castle once more. If she was caught, she could say she was dusting some furniture. Koren heard the clicking of claws behind her. Footsteps! She thought frantically. She sprinted up to an old grandfather clock and started clumsily dusting it. An orange-feathered princess (as Koren could tell) strode into the room. That must be Snow! The other servants talked about her a lot. As she daydreamed, Snow slowly turned around and stared at her. Uh-oh! Koren thought.

Last edited:
"Okay," Koren rushed out of the room and sprinted down the hallway. She ran up to a huge stone door, flung it open, and skipped down the steps, two at a time. Wait! What was she doing! She had walked around in the upper part of the castle for 20 minutes, and now she was going back into the dark servant's place? No, she would go and adventure through the castle some more. She creeped back up the steps, and softly closed the door behind her. Grabbing a large, thick feather duster, she found her way trough the castle once more. If she was caught, she could say she was dusting some furniture. Koren heard the clicking of claws behind her. Footsteps! She thought frantically. She sprinted up to an old grandfather clock and started clumsily dusting it. A white-feathered princess (as Koren could tell) strode into the room. That must be Snow! The other servants talked about her a lot. As she daydreamed, Snow slowly turned around and stared at her. Uh-oh! Koren thought.
"Hello, what are you doing here?"snow asked pleasently.

Back
Top Bottom