• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our are a bunch Of”ice holes” good luck
I’ll find a nice one!!!
You know what happens to horse thieves?
Yeah, yeah, they get hung. Found that out yesterday but I’m gonna get hung anyway for snitchin’ and I’m too slow to run away on foot sooooo..... what’s one more hanging offense!? 😂🤣 unless someone wants to hide and shelter me so I don’t have to be on the run?

Lol. Overo post the straws.
Some of those have a treaty with you thats not under your reign. Dutchess Muddy is with me. Kathy hasn't answered.
And a couple I haven't heard of or see them posting here.
You're forgetting the part where none of us are going to bow to you. I am willing to have you ally with me, but on my terms, which you accepted.
Of course Queen Bee, but I'm planning on running Nutter Island afterwards.

I changed my mind though now. I wanna be an outlaw. It’s more fun than taking care of stupid sheep and birds 😂🤣 I need to change my outfit too then. Hold. Actually. Wait. I’m not gonna post the new outfit cause then you’ll find me 😂🤣
Oh, dear. Now you have betrayed me. It is time for the sorcery portions of my skills to come out...
1601581910117.png

I’ll find a nice one!!!

Yeah, yeah, they get hung. Found that out yesterday but I’m gonna get hung anyway for snitchin’ and I’m too slow to run away on foot sooooo..... what’s one more hanging offense!? 😂🤣 unless someone wants to hide and shelter me so I don’t have to be on the run?
You can come to the nutter island but you will have two jobs.

I changed my mind though now. I wanna be an outlaw. It’s more fun than taking care of stupid sheep and birds 😂🤣 I need to change my outfit too then. Hold. Actually. Wait. I’m not gonna post the new outfit cause then you’ll find me 😂🤣
I wouldn't do that. You'll die on your own, and you're making enemies by saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom