• Total voters

gointothebirdsfarm

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 2, 2020
Smalltown, West Virginia
There is still time!
HELP HER!
She blocked me for the most part. It is a good thing we broke up because I now have trust issues...looking back I see how she controlled me. What a mess...once I started fighting back and not letting her control me she dropped me. I still have, like I said, trust issues...I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust someone like that again.

Overo Mare

Perfect Angel 😇
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2019
Smalltown Virginia, USA
She blocked me for the most part. It is a good thing we broke up because I now have trust issues...looking back I see how she controlled me. What a mess...once I started fighting back and not letting her control me she dropped me. I still have, like I said, trust issues...I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust someone like that again.
Trust is so easy to destroy, but so incredibly hard to rebuild. :hugs

Kiki

Did you read the rules?
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
I can not deal (in real life) with stupid people.
OOOPPPPPPSSSS
Screw her.
Let her rot with her damn bone broth.

I am not a fan of ugly people.
Screw them.

MOONY! Off the uglies!

Top Bottom