• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
There is still time!
HELP HER!
She blocked me for the most part. It is a good thing we broke up because I now have trust issues...looking back I see how she controlled me. What a mess...once I started fighting back and not letting her control me she dropped me. I still have, like I said, trust issues...I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust someone like that again.

She blocked me for the most part. It is a good thing we broke up because I now have trust issues...looking back I see how she controlled me. What a mess...once I started fighting back and not letting her control me she dropped me. I still have, like I said, trust issues...I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust someone like that again.
Trust is so easy to destroy, but so incredibly hard to rebuild. :hugs

I can not deal (in real life) with stupid people.
OOOPPPPPPSSSS
Screw her.
Let her rot with her damn bone broth.

I am not a fan of ugly people.
Screw them.

MOONY! Off the uglies!

You all...my ads!!! I'm DYING!!! GRASS FED BONES!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-225555_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930-225555_Samsung Internet.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom