The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I just might have used my re playing skills over the phone with the mini's school.

He called me to tell me he was upset...he means pissed....that he got a warning just now in lunch for using his phone.

Wtf.

As far as we know (I'm strict about rules) the rule is you are allowed to use you phone during lunch time.

I hung up with him and called the office.

I asked the poor lady who answered what the phone rules were for lunch. She did NOT know. I proceeded to explain how my child didn't know the rules either.

She said she'd call me right back and she did.
This time she knew the lunch phone rules.

I reminded her that she didn't know them five minutes ago and the same way she didn't know them the rules weren't CLEAR to the students and that needed to be fixed today.

She tried to tell me that with sll this Covid stuff that the rules change daily. I laughed out loud.

Ate you kidding me is what Ibwanted to say. Instead I told her that was fine if they change daily but I need the changed to be made clear EACH day when so my child doesn't suffer.

I just might have used my re playing skills over the phone with the mini's school.

He called me to tell me he was upset...he means pissed....that he got a warning just now in lunch for using his phone.

Wtf.

As far as we know (I'm strict about rules) the rule is you are allowed to use you phone during lunch time.

I asked the poor lady who answered what the phone rules were for lunch. She did NOT know. I proceeded to explain how my child didn't know the rules either.

I reminded her that she didn't know them five minutes ago and the same way she didn't know them the rules weren't CLEAR to the students and that needed to be fixed today.

She tried to tell me that with sll this Covid stuff that the rules change daily. I laughed out loud.

Ate you kidding me is what Ibwanted to say. Instead I told her that was fine if they change daily but I need the changed to be made clear EACH day when so my child doesn't suffer.
Sue them!!!!!

Jk idk if you could even do that 🤣

Wtf.

She probably went and asked someone 😂 but that’s ridiculous!

20200930_133858.jpg

@muddy75
You should join my side, toy won't have to mourn the end of summer, it's still summer here! Just with a refreshing breeze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom