Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Home school!!!!

A lot of people that I know have started homeschooling recently after I told them about and they said they're kids are finally learning. You dont have to sit with them while they do Aceulls if they use that, so it's pretty easy once you've started.
The mini might have a better chance if I do homeschool him.

All you homeschooled nutter kids on here are starting to convince it might work.

Yeah I agree!! Sounds like nobody really knows what the rules are which I imagine is very frustrating!!
Frustrating is an understatement. The poor mini about pooped his pants worried about getting a damn warning.

My lord this has turned into a fustercluck.

I'm changing my hair and my outfit. Also found a horse that needs less groceries. A Friesian. More fit for a queen.

I'm ready for whatever has been going on now.
1ahbmvkxkyw01.jpg

The mini might have a better chance if I do homeschool him.

All you homeschooled nutter kids on here are starting to convince it might work.
There’s sooo many different websites and programs and stuff now too that it’s not as hard as it used to be. Like I feel like there’s a lot more resources and stuff and curriculums online and everything. I’m sure you could do it. Especially since the mini seems like he’d be good at keeping on top of the work himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom