The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The local college here also has a nursing program for either associates or bachelor degrees.
I thought we had an agreement. I leave you alone, you remain neutral.
Angel.gif

Look at the poll. Conan just wants to watch everything burn, so her and her team aren't your allies or enemies really.

I have a bigger team. 6 people, @RoosterML just hasn't put it in yet. And possibly Bee too
I don't care about polls, haven't yets or possibles.
If someones in or out they'll be speaking up here.

If ifs, ands and buts were candies and nuts we'd all be having a Merry Christmas.

@Nabiki
We have many resources including pleasantly of food, materials for bases and housing, great beaches, fields of wild flowers, tropical oasis, a large team, allies on the island and mainland, the people on my side have many skills, and the Dawg is leaning towards joining us if you do.
They'll be coconut margaritas too!!

@Nabiki
We have many resources including pleasantly of food, materials for bases and housing, great beaches, fields of wild flowers, tropical oasis, a large team, allies on the island and mainland, the people on my side have many skills, and the Dawg is leaning towards joining us if you do.
They'll be coconut margaritas too!!
We're already allied. If all of us ally and Elk stays neutral, we can easily overwhelm King Moony. Especially if we can lure away some of his followers with the promises of a good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom