The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A personal favorite!
it’s fall so he’s on a scary movie kick.....have already watched poltergeist, nightmare on elm street, the thing....etc and it will all culminate withthe watching of Halloween on the 31st. .....oh i forgot pumpkinhead!! that one was actually pretty good if you haven’t seen it!

it’s fall so he’s on a scary movie kick.....have already watched poltergeist, nightmare on elm street, the thing....etc and it will all culminate withthe watching of Halloween on the 31st
I just finished watching 1,2 and 4 of the Friday the 13th series. So good. Also, the burning! Such a good slasher.

Sorry I randomly disappeared for a bit everyone!! I was busy dealing with a killer headache and working myself into a real life panic attack thinking I needed to go to the ER :lau :oops: normally I would never even consider that but this was like seriously one of the worst I’ve ever had (and I’ve a lot) and the Advil wasn’t doing anything and I read a while ago that you are supposed to for those kind. But I took a two hour nap instead. :lau anyway, turns out I’m not dying 😂🤣
:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom