Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait which to believe?
Going with the second, he claimed it.

Amer was beginning to regret eating the smushed sandwich. She had already felt quite nauseous beforehand.
But no sensible person would leave a smushed sandwich festering in their purse.
And as she began to feel sicker the weather got worse.

Amer was tumbling, the flamingos were separating, everything was going wrong. It looked like it could be her end. Actually it didn’t look like anything. She couldn’t see what was happening, she was trapped in a barrel. But the flamingos knew everything was going wrong.
Suddenly, her barrel was lifted out of the bay. When she tumbled out, the first thing she did was see the INFURIATING Sealer and the second thing she did was hurl over the side of the boat.
Then she gathered herself with one deep breath.
And punched the pirate in the stomach.
“You fool! You... coward!” She screamed. “I didn’t need your help! And now I’m trapped on this dumb boat aGAIN!” She kicked a barrel and immediately regretted it, hopping on one bare foot.

It took much convincing for her to realize Sealer wanted to help her for whatever reason.
Be very careful in the delusional realm of a mindless pirate..... They are dishonoring order of posting to timeline.

So which comes first then chicken or the egg?

Perhaps the pterodactyl is the proper answer to thee age old question... Alas the pirate will feel the weight of the world soon enough upon his chest.....

@EverythingDucks
20201003_185019_1.gif

Be very careful in the delusional realm of a mindless pirate..... They are dishonoring order of posting to timeline.

So which comes first then chicken or the egg?

Perhaps the pterodactyl is the proper answer to thee age old question... Alas the pirate will feel the weight of the world soon enough upon his chest.....
Well he said he was gonna rescue me :plbb And I had a perfect post all ready because of our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom