The Queens Island: Enter If You Dare

Pick your team:

• Diogenes' Cocks and The Choosybegger Cockerels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob finally completes the invisible, impenetrable dome over the Kingdom of Bob. The Sorceress Queen Bee Key completes the final part of the trade agreement and cloaks the Kingdom of Bob in a mist preventing it from being found by outsiders.

Bob retires to the current party thread.
And the Kingdoms of Bob and the Sorceress Queen's Shinobi Kingdoms fade into the mist.

What variety of apples do you use and you don't peel them? My family made applesauce a few years back (before dad was diagnosed with diabetes and we stopped eating applesauce) and it wasn't red, it was brownish? Although we did put a lot of cinnamon in it...
Macontosh, however, that's spelled. The applesauce I made earlier from my own trees (these apples are from a friend) is hot pink and not reddish pink.
I don't peel them. The peels are what dye them. Tis foolish to peel an apple, as it is a waste of time and turns the applesauce yellow.
The cinnamon might be part of it. We do self-serve cinnamon at our house. Once we are done with it it may turn brown.

Why am I seeing an abundance of road killed skunks lately ? I know it's not their breeding season - right ?
It's the time of year they are foraging for anything they can find. The roads are warmer in the evening than the surrounding ground.

Here they normally come in at this time of year for all the dropped plums. It didn't happen this year because of the weather conditions. The drought has been bringing all kinds of animals.

I believe that early spring is mating season for skunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom