The Queen's World—Exit Stage Left

Pick your team.

• Total voters
immortal unless they get killed.
But... isn't that most things?
wait....gif

My r self thought it was a chick that was moving inside when you mentioned something moved. Of course then common sense hit and I realized my ignorance.

I know, it does feel kind of weird having a crush on someone almost twice your age
Messed up the quote and I forgot who said this but:
I had a crush on Ed Harris when I was a teenager. He's older than my dad. Mainly from the movies Enemy at the Gates (2001) and The Rock (1996)
24C5D1B1-1200-4231-8C1E-B787947E0BCC.jpeg

12 more pages!! I didn't do any reading last night because I felt like poo. I still do but I have more energy now. (Girl things, nothing serious 😂). I may be able to finish tonight but if not, hopefully tomorrow!

I have reached the end!!!! Now to sleep! 💤

I haven’t chosen a team. I will when I wake up!

This is my character.

It has an octopus tentacle tail. The tail has a mind of its own, but at least it calls for backup pretty often.

Her weapon is an anchor.

She also has a treasure map in that bottle. Or it may just be someone asking for help. She's never actually opened the bottle. It's so shiny 🥰

I was thinking of making her headdress into a deer with antlers, but I figured that would bring too many bad memories 😂 so I made it into whatever that is.

Disclaimer: I did not kill (or murder 😂 jk) any deer to get that head. It was umm given to me or something 🤷‍♀️

I will say this: that site kept refreshing on me every time I got close to being done. I practically memorized where everything is just by having to redo it fifty times!

4FA6881D-64EB-4B1F-B911-91026F308046.png
457DDB89-2A42-4626-9E32-BBE03660E6B3.png

Back
Top Bottom