The rat pack...

They are so cute! I had a plain fancy female, a hairless male and numerous ex-snake food cuties when I was a teen, and have been trying to convinve DH to let me have another little baby
big_smile.png
I have the worst weak spot for dumbos. I'm in love with the ears!

Quote:
I love heairless rats! I'd love to get a hairless Dumbo..that would take the cake on cuteness I do believe! we are going to let Bonnie have one litter with Tibbles. Bethany and Fay don't like Bonnie so she is caged by herself(but beside everybody else) I'd like to keep a daughter or 2 of hers to keep her company!

Looking forward to rat babies!

Here's a pic of them....Aubrey is the charcoal colored one and if you look closely under her behind is her sister Sparkle's head. They were just lounging around in this basket:) They were a little over three years old when I put them to sleep. One developed multiple tumors and the other appeared to have a stroke. They were great pets with a lot of personality.
9597_dsc00592.jpg

Quote:
Love! 2 of mine are over 1.5 now. I hope they live to three! They are beautiful gals, its too bad they are so prone to tumors and they have such short life spans.

Back
Top Bottom