taraann81

Songster
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
Ontario
Here are some photos of our pet rats!

This is Bethany, Bethany is just a regular "fancy" rat
27498_100_1589.jpg

This is Rintu, Rintu is a siamese fancy rat.
27498_100_1593.jpg

This is Fay, Bethany and Fay are sisters.
27498_100_1594.jpg

This is Bonnie, Bonnie is a siamese Dumbo, I think this pic really depicts the dumbo's ear carriage, especially if you compare it to the photo of Rintu.
27498_100_1587.jpg

This is Luca, Luca is a siamese Dumbo. Luca is only 5 weeks old, I think he is going to be huge. He is just a bit smaller than Bethany and Fay who are 6 months old!
27498_100_1570.jpg

This is Chuch Norris, a siamese dumbo. He is a big rat! Its hard to actually see his size in photos.
27498_100_1573.jpg

Here is Chuck Norris standing beside a beer bottle for scale, it still doesn't do his size justice.
27498_100_1578.jpg

This is Guru, he is a dumbo as well. He is almost 2 and is the wise old grandfatherly one, he is very large as well and is not very photogenic
sad.png

27498_100_1582.jpg

Last but certainly not least my favorite rat in the world. Tibbles! Tibbles is a dumbo rex and has the sweetest temperment.
27498_100_1560.jpg

Quote:
lol, thats funny name. Did you shorten it too Boob?

One of my first rat over 15 years ago, was named Snitch.....why? Because she's a rat
wink.png

Quote:
lol, thats funny name. Did you shorten it too Boob?

One of my first rat over 15 years ago, was named Snitch.....why? Because she's a rat
wink.png

My daughter named him. His brother was Scooter. They were just plain ol' rats, saved from the snake food tank.

My youngest had rats. All were just plain old fancy rats. My favorite was Pickles, a small gray cutie. She called me when she got her and asked: "Do you think Pickles is a dumb name for a rat?" I of course, said: "Not at all!" LOL

Love the dumbos! Gotta love those ears!

I used to raise rats. I miss them. Never seen any dumbo's. Wish I would have had a few of those. Bonnie is sooo cute.
smile.png
I love all of them though. They make such great pets for kids as well as adults.
smile.png

I so miss my ratty girls! I am trying to convince one of the owners to return my favorite girl back to me lol

I have been trying for a year to find some older neutered male rats in rescue near by but alas its not meant to be I guess

Back
Top Bottom