The RE-Build of Les Farms

GOOD NEWS!!
Aoxa, I think about you every day- So wonderful to see things progressing positively for your family!
Blessings to you in this time of trial!!
hugs.gif

it's been very special to read this thread. aoxa, you are lucky to have such good friends. your memorial garden is a good idea. i too have a memorial garden.
your barn plans are just gorgeous. won't that be a great day when you can walk in there & it's all done and the possibilities are before you. i know you won't ever forget, but your new babies will bring you joy.
i saw you mentioned dutch doors. i have dutch doors on both ends. it's one of the best features. i also have made screen doors for the top sections w/wood frame & hardware cloth so i can have extra ventilation on those hot summer nights without worrying about predators.

best of all things with your new barn and babies.

again sorry to hear about that justine im glad that i have offspring of of your birds like i said before if you want any of their babies at first you can just ask what ones and they will be free .. just message me anytime if you need stuff or help with anything or any type of birds you want .. the silkies i got from you are doing great and same as the mottled houdans if you want some of their babies you can have some but it will be hard hatching them since i only have a pair of silkies and the houdans and thanks for the offer of using your incubator to
hugs.gif

We have a new member in the family.. I am so excited to announce it here.. Susan already did on facebook, but I had to wait to get home before announcing it to you guys...

We still haven't decided on a name 100% yet, but I am stuck on Henry. I just love that name and I feel like it fits him.

He is a Bernese Mountain dog. We did not want to get another Great Pyr. Too much like Clementine.. We were torn between the bernese and the Newf. Decided on the Bernese because of the drool factor. This line has been imported from Sweden, and the breeder has been breeding these guys for 20 years. They are registered, guaranteed and microchipped (with first shots and check-up).

Her last 3 she had to put down were 12 years old. That is a really good age for a Bernese Mountain Dog. They typically have short lifespans because they are more prone to fatal cancers. Also can have hip and elbow issues, but this line has been thoroughly tested, and again - he is guaranteed to be joint/hip issue free until 2. She said if they are going to have these issues, you find out before a year old for the most part.

His parents.. oh my.. so loveable. His dad is named Rico and is stunning. He is 7 years old. His mom is 6 and he was her last. She was just spade. He was the only pup in the litter. The remaining sibling was still born.

I'm in love.

Oh we won't have him until Saturday. Time to get the house ready for the pup!

We have a new member in the family.. I am so excited to announce it here.. Susan already did on facebook, but I had to wait to get home before announcing it to you guys...

That puppy is adorable!!! He looks like a Henry.

Your babies look so happy in their big, clean coop. I'm glad that all the debris is finally gone. Spring is definitely on the way
roll.png

Hi Aoxa! I have been keeping up with the loss of your barn and all your animals. I drool over your plans for the new barn. You and your family have been in my thoughts every day. Seeing 'Henry' has brought tears to my eyes. Between your chicks and Henry, you are slowly but surely on your way to recovery.

Lisa :)

Thank you all so much for your wonderful words of encouragement.

I'm happy to inform you all that the insurance company has approved the plans for the new barn, as well as the contractor we want. So it's all a go once the snow melts (going fast this week!) Hopefully we will be able to start the barn mid April.

I am on pins and needles waiting for Henry to arrive. I'm so excited!

Back
Top Bottom