The Results of my thread Picture on post 24.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Omran, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Hello, chicken Lovers,
    I think they got me I kept looking on hatcheries websites and without any notice or any warning I ordered 25 chicks today, I swear I told my wife no more chicken, but she left me home alone [​IMG] and gone to work so I said ok I just look the hatcheries up, and here I am stuck with new chicks.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Did you ditch your babysitter, Omran? Those websites can surely be hazardous, cant they? [​IMG]

4. Linda in San Diego

Linda in San Diego Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    I would keep working on the story. Something like you left the room while you were on a web page and when you came back a chicken had strangely pecked at keys and it seems that when you hit OK, 25 chicks were ordered.

[​IMG]

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hee, hee. Don't do this on line, just drive to west GA, I have 21 beautiful Rhode Island Reds baby chicks for sale - only $2 each!!!! and they are cuties!!!!

And if you ever need hatching eggs, because you definitely will need an incubator if you stay on this board, remember me. We have been blessed with beautiful chickens who eat and sleep and drink better than their owners because we love them so.

Have a blessed day.

6. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    I think computers need spousal locks. [​IMG]

I'd just stay quiet until they show up. Tell the wife it was from your secret swap pal and you had no idea they were coming [​IMG]

And Yeah on the incubator. When I started out I'd never have anything to do with one of those. I'm never going to hatch chicks. This board hypnotized me and then next thing I knew I had a bator and roosters and.... Oh things are totally out of control [​IMG]

7. rooster0209

rooster0209 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
    ah yes, MMM is an evil website

more chickens [​IMG]

8. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:yeb that's a good one

9. mmtillman

mmtillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah...I know about the incubator phase of this illness.....I am already showin symptoms [​IMG] And I am a newbie!!! [​IMG]

10. tofuranch

tofuranch What Came First????

Dec 11, 2008
    Hey I have the incubators...still this week a box came with 30 chicks in it....DH just laughs and says what did you get this time...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by