The Rhodebar thread!

i have had no luck in finding a rhodebar breeder near me in south carolina. does anyone have information on a breeder please? thank you

Nvrmnd.
hmm.png
We are in Georgia. I was hoping you were close to the border. We have some RB eggs fixing to go in the bator.

well shucks! well at least Georgia is a lot closer than california and canada lol. love to see photos of your birds though, i can always plan a road trip!!

Am I on the wrong thread? Here is a picture of one of a few chicks we hatched 2 days ago. We were told that the eggs came from combinations of RIR and BR, RIR and RIR, BR and BR. We were fine with that since all we are doing is raising chicks for laying hens. We ended up with 3 of ours looking like these little cuties and are just trying to match them with any similar pictures. Any thoughts?

Have GFF stopped selling Rhodebars or am I blind today? They're not on their breed list. If that's the case, I wonder why; too much criticism or something else? It would be nice to think they have pulled them off the market to improve their lines before offering them again.

Have GFF stopped selling Rhodebars or am I blind today? They're not on their breed list. If that's the case, I wonder why; too much criticism or something else? It would be nice to think they have pulled them off the market to improve their lines before offering them again.

Yes from my understanding they quit selling them. They messed them up genetically and they had to many problems come back to them.

Where can you go to get quality Rhodebars? I have two hens that I hatched from eggs purchased from a breeder in the east, but I don't think they are quality from what I have observed in photos and reading about them.

Back
Top Bottom