The Right to Grow and Raise Your Own Food

Pics
Just to clear this up...
I am not a Sov Cit (I can't stand those people either because they do more harm in regards to freedom than they do good)

I am not spreading legal fiction. There are plenty of educational books out there that one could pick up so they could learn.

If the things I speak of were fiction than I would not be able to do them with impunity. As I said there are plenty out there that enjoy spreading negativity and destroying hope. You will not destroy mine because I have tested my freedom and realized what we are all thought to believe are not the way things are.

To anyone that is interested in learning how to get these tyrants under control (even a prosecutor) look into torts. Filing a tort will put a claim on their bond. You should be able to find that information for the Risk Management Agency of your state. If their bond has a claim on it x number of times they become unable to cary a bond (they are uninsurable) so they won't be able to hold that position any longer. How do I know? Because I did the homework, got ran in circles by various agencies in the state till I found the correct agency, and currently have torts filed against those that would like us to believe we are nothing more than their servants when the simple fact is that they are ours -- we have just become complacent in serving them.

As I said earlier -- if anyone is interested in really learning how to be free they will put forth the effort to do so. Can you get in trouble if you go about anything the wrong way? Yes you can -- the sovereign citizen videos prove that. However, there is a remedy for any wrong perpetrated against you by an over zealous public servant that believes he has all authority and immunity to do as he/she pleases. Now that is the fiction that everyone has been conditioned to accept.

Before you take the word of a B.A.R. card carrying member remember:

According to Corpus Juris Secundum (C.J.S.) legal encyclopedia, volume 7, section 4, We will find that an attorney's first duty is to the courts and the public; not the client.
Attorney Client 4.png
According to Section 2 in said Section 7, We find that clients are “wards of the court:”
Attorney Client.png

According to a court case, “wards of court” are infants and persons of unsound mind!
Ward of the Court.png

Furthermore, something new I have learned - If you do not enter a plea into a case the court cannot set a trial date!! I have the transcripts and the recordings of a prosecutor saying just that in open court and on the record.

I do not share this information for everyone. I know we have all been conditioned to believe that government has absolute control over ever aspect of our life. I mean government does mean to control the mind (the word Government actually means mind control. It is etymologically originated from the ancient Latin language.It Splits into two words:1) (guvernare) meaning “to control” and 2) (mens or mentis) meaning “mind”.) I share this information to reach just one person who sees the validity in what I am saying and is willing to put forth the effort and study to figure out how things have been turned upside down and how they can turn it right side up.

The hardest prison you will ever try to escape is your own mind. As Thomas Jefferson said, "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery", Martin Luther King Jr. said, "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed" and my favorite by Wayne Dyer "Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery". Yet I also realize that as Sigmund Freud said "Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom assumes responsibility and most people are afraid of that".

Please continue to bash me, tell me how I am wrong and accuse me of being a "sovereign citizen" which, incase you didn't now, is an oxymoron. You cannot possibly be a sovereign and a citizen at the same time.

You cannot possibly make me believe that I am not free. I have tested these so called theories and have found they are not theories at all. The information I am sharing is working for me. To anyone that has actually read my whole post do not lose hope and do not let others scare you into compliance! Do your due diligence! Study, learn and apply what you have learned to become truly free. The cattle will always be happy staying in the pen set up by their masters. They will always tell you that you cannot do the things they themselves are afraid of doing. The cattle are like crabs in a barrel. Every time they see you about to escape that barrel they will do everything in their power to drag you back down -- don't let them.

Peace and love to everyone ☺️💗☺️

I am done arguing. Like I said, I could write a book and you would still tell me how wrong I am even with proof🤣

I’ve looked through this thread.

As an attorney myself, I often run into lay people who confuse “what the law is” with “what the law ought to be,” and people have a tendency to conflate their view of “what the law ought to be” with whether something is a “constitutional right.” If a person feels strongly enough about the “ought to be,” they almost always to declare it to be a right enshrined by the Bill of Rights in the Federal Constitution, even if there is no historical or legal basis for whatever it is to be considered a Constitutional Right.

There’s no Right to Raise Chickens in the Federal Constitution. Your milage may vary in state constitutions. If you think that right should exist in the Bill of Rights, the Founders gave us an amendment process by which new Rights can be added.
I need a good FL attorney who knows all about Covenents and Chain of Title. Would that be you? It’s not, however, about chickens. lol. Can you e m ail me at Joanne at Longview farms dot com? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom