The rodeo is in town

jannakaye

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 28, 2014
Mississippi
and the dogs are barking themselves hoarse. They're great at alerting me to possums, raccoons, and neighboring tom cats who like to terrorize my flock, but they're also great at keeping me up all night because the buckaroos over at the rodeo have got their speakers cranked up so loud you can hear it two towns over. I'm so frazzled I gave the ducks cat food and could not understand why the hens couldn't get out of the coop. It probably would've helped if I'd opened the door.

and the dogs are barking themselves hoarse. They're great at alerting me to possums, raccoons, and neighboring tom cats who like to terrorize my flock, but they're also great at keeping me up all night because the buckaroos over at the rodeo have got their speakers cranked up so loud you can hear it two towns over. I'm so frazzled I gave the ducks cat food and could not understand why the hens couldn't get out of the coop. It probably would've helped if I'd opened the door.

:gig

I'm sorry to hear that it's causing such a stir at your place. How much longer are they in town?
Hopefully things quiet down shortly.

Last edited:
THEYRE GONE! Praise the lord they've packed up and rode off into the sunset! I called the PD the morning after they first started up, said they'd been getting calls all morning and there wasn't anything they could do about it -_- I'm gonna nap for the next three days lol

Back
Top Bottom