The saddest songs??

Not only is your memory better you're smarter too!
smile.png

smile.png
My son's name is Colton. The songs he remember the most are songs that came out or that he heard around or before the age of 2. His favorite song is "One More Day" by Diamond Rio. He just get's a huge smile on his face a sits real quiet listening. It's a rough one for me, ya know "One more day" is what we keep in our prayers for Colt. Okay whomever started this thread is in big trouble!!
big_smile.png
(had to bring myself out of the funk)

And yeah, BMama, Concrete Angel is another one that if I start to hear it or see the video I have to turn it. But you're right there are many, many songs that make us think our situations and I also cry alot.

Okay, time to go look at the tractor book that Colt's teachers made him after the Stock Show in Denver yesterday. They took a pic of him in a huge skidsteer and he LOVES it!

Night all

Quote:
Aw, ((hugs)) to you; I was thinking I needed to maybe download some of these songs, cause I like them, I really do, but I don't know if I need to be sitting here at the 'puter crying at 11 pm, lol!

Bonnie Tyler: Total Eclipse of the Heart

Conway Twitty: Joanie

The kicker for me I guess would be a song by Johnny Rodriguez called Dance With Me. My first husband I used to waltz together so beautifully and when we were separated while I was divorcing him we ran into each other at a Country Nightclub called Dallas in El Paso. He asked me to dance with him one more time to the next waltz that came on, and this just happened to be the one they played. I always felt just horrible because he didn't want the divorce but I couldn't compete with his mother. This was the last dance we did.

Dance with me by Johnny Rodriguez [3/4 time] G D7Here I am once again darling asking you to dance with me tonight GSadly pretending I'm happy and God above only knows why D7Dance with me once again darling though you'll no longer be mine GSoften the pains that are starting dance with me just one more time D7I know I made my mistakes dear by telling you things that weren't true GDon't worry about being to near when I have this last dance with you D7Dance with me once again darling though you'll no longer be mine GSoften the pains that are starting dance with me just one more time D7Dance with me once again darling though you'll no longer be mine GSoften the pains that are starting dance with me just one more time

One More Day was played at my Father-in-law's funeral and I just can't listen to it any more because one more day and we were going down to see him
hit.gif

I'll Have a Blue Christmas by Elvis because my FIL loved Elvis and Christmas
hit.gif

If I Had Only Known by Reba

Wow, you folks are good at this melancholy stuff!! We'll all download a bunch of songs and be boohooing our eyes out as we are walking, biking, riding the bus etc......LOL Such a sad sad lot!!

Back
Top Bottom