~The School Of Fright~ New RP

Skye sped off on her horse, who had a slight head start being a bit in front of Landon and Hannah. She grinned, leaning forward slightly to encourage her horse to go faster

Landon laid low on the horse's neck. "C'mon, girl! You got this." He whispered and the horse's ear flickered to listen. She snorted and ran a little faster; catching up with Skye.

Hannah got back on her horse and said "Well I guess I should be getting back home. Byeeee!" She said as she took off down the path.

Landon grinned and whistled for the earth dog. The dog came running up beside him and he spured the horse on.

"Hey... you wanna, maybe, go out to lunch sometime?" Tyler asked, his cheeks a bright pink. He looked away, scratching the back of his head nervously. "As friends, I mean, you know."

Kurayami smiled a slight tint to his cheeks. "Sure," she said smiling.

((Anybody wanna rp with me?))

Dakota laid in her room looking at the ceiling. She got up with a sigh and walked out of her room toward the library. When she got there, she picked out her favorite book, "Narnia". She opened the first page and began reading.

Lexi walked into the library. She read but it wasnt her favorite thing in the world but it killed her boredom.

Hannah's three dogs came running up with a dead ground hog. She praised them and got her prize show heifers out to work them. The show was only in two weeks.

Landon laid low on the horse's neck. "C'mon, girl! You got this." He whispered and the horse's ear flickered to listen. She snorted and ran a little faster; catching up with Skye.
Landon grinned and whistled for the earth dog. The dog came running up beside him and he spured the horse on.

Skye heard Landons horse pounding up behind her, and urged her horse faster. She saw the school up ahead, not to far away

Hannah's show heifers names were Venus and Polly. They did good while Hannah worked them so she let them out into the pasture. Shadow, Hannah's Australian Cattle Dog was the laziest of the three so she decided to go lay down in the shade.

Back
Top Bottom