Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara sat down bring one of her hands to her head feeling like she was going to faint and maybe puke up anything she ate for that day.

Viper looked around thinking to herself.

The man shook his head "No, but we still want to find out" he said

(Timeskip please)

The guards then pulled out a needle filled with everything that would save dying person and injected her with it.

(Ask, I meant to say ask instead it came out as aked) and sure Jeal too)

Nate looked at him "I know, I'm just asking because I do know ways of getting out of here." he said

Nate watched Jael thinking to himself.
Erin says "ok but still you need rest"
("Nate looked at him" don't you mean her Erin is a girls name Arin is a boys name... wait there's a red underline underneath Arin maybe Erin is both... anyways... umm... Erin is a girl)

Sara sat down bring one of her hands to her head feeling like she was going to faint and maybe puke up anything she ate for that day.

Viper looked around thinking to herself.

The man shook his head "No, but we still want to find out" he said

(Timeskip please)
Mark knelt on one side of her and held her neck, massaging gently to try to make er feel better.

~~~
Angel walked without talking for a while

~~~
Pat nodded and glanced to him again. "Why teens? They are teh least likely to have stable emotions themselves, then you add this stuff."

~~~
Chilali looked to Jason and smiled at him, glad she had found him in the woods that day.

Amelia laid still.

The guards then brought her to Ben's office.

ben came over and gave her a big glass of water and made her drink it so she wouldn't die.

Erin says "ok but still you need rest"
("Nate looked at him" don't you mean her Erin is a girls name Arin is a boys name... wait there's a red underline underneath Arin maybe Erin is both... anyways... umm... Erin is a girl)

(Ok sorry, I didn't know I think that name can be either. But still ok then)

Nate nodded "I understand" he said as he rested not closing his eyes be just relaxing.

Mark knelt on one side of her and held her neck, massaging gently to try to make er feel better.

~~~
Angel walked without talking for a while

~~~
Pat nodded and glanced to him again. "Why teens? They are teh least likely to have stable emotions themselves, then you add this stuff."

~~~
Chilali looked to Jason and smiled at him, glad she had found him in the woods that day.

Sara wasn't feeling any better than before, then just before she could push him away she felt like what she ate was about to come up so she quickly stood up and ran over to a bush to let it out there and not on Mark.

Viper looked around then spotted Mark and wondered where Sara was.

The man sighed "Well, I told this to Ben, but he says they have a more moldable brain so the DNA can place itself in the right spot and not fully take over" he said

Jason looked at Chilali then kissed her cheek, he knew he was in love with her and was glad they met when they did.

Sara wasn't feeling any better than before, then just before she could push him away she felt like what she ate was about to come up so she quickly stood up and ran over to a bush to let it out there and not on Mark.

Viper looked around then spotted Mark and wondered where Sara was.

The man sighed "Well, I told this to Ben, but he says they have a more moldable brain so the DNA can place itself in the right spot and not fully take over" he said

Jason looked at Chilali then kissed her cheek, he knew he was in love with her and was glad they met when they did.
Mark stood, watching her, then looked around. He noticed Viper and Angel coming up then looked to Sara again. He didn't know what to do about sicknesses

Angel stayed with Viper. She looked to Mark ahead then noticed he kept watching a bush so assumed Sara was there

~~
Pat shook her head "It won't take over? But isn't that what's happening anyway?"

~~~
Chilali cuddled with him, ignoring where they were so she could be with the one she loved.

The guards then brought her to Ben's office.

ben came over and gave her a big glass of water and made her drink it so she wouldn't die.

(Ok sorry, I didn't know I think that name can be either. But still ok then)

Nate nodded "I understand" he said as he rested not closing his eyes be just relaxing.
Erin sat there eating and drinking
(Aaron is a males name Erin is a girls(both pronounced the same))

Amelia opened her eyes a little has her beat began to beat again. She swallowed the water too fast and began to choke.

Last edited:
Mark stood, watching her, then looked around. He noticed Viper and Angel coming up then looked to Sara again. He didn't know what to do about sicknesses

Angel stayed with Viper. She looked to Mark ahead then noticed he kept watching a bush so assumed Sara was there

~~
Pat shook her head "It won't take over? But isn't that what's happening anyway?"

~~~
Chilali cuddled with him, ignoring where they were so she could be with the one she loved.

Sara stopped but still felt sick.

Viper looked and saw Sara then to MArk "what happened?' she asked

"Yes, Ben says it's just one of the many risks that comes with doing this, but I'm beginning to question if he truly is doing this for the sake of science" he said

Jason cuddled with her and smiled, he loved her very much and hoped they could be together forever.

Erin sat there eating and drinking
(Aaron is a males name Erin is a girls(both pronounced the same))

(I see ok then)

Nate watched her thinking to himself.

Quote:
Ben then stopped giving her the water "Sorry" he said then backed off.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom