*The Serum of Death* A Fox RP

(Ok) Soto was about to reply, when he turned to Midnight, who had just delivered one more pup. The mixture of black and red was beautiful, he thought.He ran to her side and assisted licking the babies.

(I'm back jabba)

Selena smiled at her pups,"can I name them?"she asked.

Soto said "Of course!" He then returned to Midnight and helped lick the babies, both girls.

"Twilight and Autumn" Midnight offered for names.

(I wanted twilight)
Ok, one of the boys will be arko.the other will be Salem.the girls with be Millie and frost-fur"Selena said quietly.(I want arko and frost-fur.arko, a red fox, frost-fur white)
~
Arko climbed into his mothers belly.
~
Frost-fur did the the same.

(I wanted twilight)
Ok, one of the boys will be arko.the other will be Salem.the girls with be Millie and frost-fur"Selena said quietly.(I want arko and frost-fur.arko, a red fox, frost-fur white)
~
Arko climbed into his mothers belly.
~
Frost-fur did the the same.
(they're my characters.)Soto laughed as he played with Twilight's children.

Salem was blind and laid still. Millie didn't move, or breathe.

(they're my characters.)Soto laughed as he played with Twilight's children.

Salem was blind and laid still. Millie didn't move, or breathe.

(Why are killing them?if your just going to kill them then I didn't even want them to have pups.geez.and I didn't mean your pup a ment the name.im thinking of leaving this role play)
Selena nuzzled Millie,"Millie?millie!"she gasped,"soto, come help me!im your mate to"she hissed at him.
~
Arko pawed Millie's head.
~
Frost-fur suckled hungrily.

(Why are killing them?if your just going to kill them then I didn't even want them to have pups.geez.and I didn't mean your pup a ment the name.im thinking of leaving this role play)
Selena nuzzled Millie,"Millie?millie!"she gasped,"soto, come help me!im your mate to"she hissed at him.
~
Arko pawed Millie's head.
~
Frost-fur suckled hungrily.
(ah, gotcha about the name. And she isn't dead. she literally just born, that's all)Millie woke up slowly and yelped at her mother happily.

Soto came over to her.

(ah, gotcha about the name. And she isn't dead. she literally just born, that's all)Millie woke up slowly and yelped at her mother happily.

Soto came over to her.

Selena sighed and smiled at Millie.she nuzzled her and pushed her carefully with one paw to her belly.
~
Arko pawed Millie's head softly.
~
Frost-fur pawed Selena's belly.
~
Selena pushed Salem to her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom