~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Eli was walking down the sidewalk, exhausted. His sister started first, giving him random pointers, don't push them, chase them, spit at them (She's 8 guys) Then, his mom showed up and tried to cram all the rules on being a perfect gentleman into his head. After that, thankfully, his dad showed up and told him he should go on a walk. His dad was pretty awesome, they were fairly close and he seemed to always know what Eli needed. This time with his hood down, he walked down the street, eyes half closed, soaking up the sunlight.
(Rp anyone?)

((You can rp with any of my characters that aren't held up))

Alice nodded and frowned a little "Yes, how can you tell?" She asked softly

~~~

Danika looked to him then away and started to walk away then stopped and looked back to him. She turned to climb the tree he was in and settled on a branch near him. Her parents would be worrying about her, but at the moment she didn't care

"You just already knew what you wanted right away that's all,"said Arren smiling.(he is very happy :p all the time)
---------------------
Zurich faced her with his large blue lion eyes and said,"I am sorry normally I do better in public situations.....he just.........reminded me of something."

"You just already knew what you wanted right away that's all,"said Arren smiling.(he is very happy
tongue.png
all the time) Zurich faced her with his large blue lion eyes and said,"I am sorry normally I do better in public situations.....he just.........reminded me of something."
Alice smiled again and nodded "Yes, my mother brings me here a lot. We both like it" She said and nodded.

~~~
Danika looked away from him, her tail flicking. "Yeah, a jerk" She muttered and shook her head

Alice smiled again and nodded "Yes, my mother brings me here a lot. We both like it" She said and nodded.

~~~

Danika looked away from him, her tail flicking. "Yeah, a jerk" She muttered and shook her head
[/quote

Arren smiled and said,"cool."
---------------------------
Zurich smiled and walked further on a limb,"I guess you could say that."

Back
Top Bottom