~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

((Gertrude I may have gotten tired of not knowing about certain characters and started a member page for you... -_- ))

(*snort* Well, as long as you give a link.)

((LOL! Danika and Zurich does not have the same ring to it as Bonnie and Clyde, so you guys should probably change their names if you're heading in that direction. How about... Dannie and Zyde? Nice, aye?))

((NOOO! Not cookies to burn!))

((I'm going to make a baby character!))

(1. Dannie and Zyde… I like it!)

(2. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!)

(3. *mutters* Well, she's finally done it. Gone completely bonkers.)

(Thank you dear. ;) )

Miana stared at him and raised both her eyebrows, she didn't feel one bit of sympathy for the guy who lived in this city. "Fine, take me to this 'good' sandwich place you claim is so good." she said and waved her hand out in front of her gesturing for him to show her the way. Miana smiled inside, she hadn't had some nice fun conversation in a while, so she would make the most of it.

Thomas shrugged and lead the way. The sandwich shop was small, on the edge of town. It had generous helpings and strong smells. The food was mostly fresh, but Thomas felt that the electric green broccoli was not to be trusted.

((Thank you, and I love those grabby hands, so cute! *gives Silver the cockie*))
((Lightbulb refers to having an idea, have you ever seen old cartoons where a lightbulb appears over someone's head? But yes, me speaks the funny language of ludicrous babbling and befuddlement. {Good, no problemos here either, but I inhabit Pluto. Great wifi out here!
big_smile.png
))

Jay pulled off the side of the narrow road he had turned up, and coasted down the grassy slope towards the woods. Once in the meadow at the bottom, he stopped, opened the front pocket of his backpack which hung on the handlebars of the bike. Jay then pulled off his sweat jacket and stuffed it in, zipping the pack closed and starting off towards the woods in front of him.

((You can talk as much as you want, we're a different kind of odd, and I think we can all agree that boys are odd. {no offense Chicken King!
wink.png
} [My family doesn't do anything like it, I'm just into a few games. {Almost all of them are historical, which combines my love for history with my hankering for interactivity!} My family is certainly not into the newest tech and stuff though. I know you were joking and so was I, we both tend to exaggerate!
smile.png
))

(( I am pretty awesome like that :3 *Takes cookie* Danku ^-^ ))

((And apparently also speaks like Elmo... [Ahh, well that explains everything then.]))

((This is going to be rather interesting if we're doing what I think we are X3))

Skye gazed up at the tree tops above her, letting out a small sigh of relief. There wasn't usually anyone around here at this time of day, and with the sun still out and the birds calling to each other from their spots in the greenery, it was the perfect time to have some free time without worrying about getting spotted. There was a small stream near by where she usually stopped and shifted, deeper in the forest. It could just be heard in the soft sounds coming from the woods, undisturbed other then the pine needles under Skyes shoes.

((Ok, offer accepted ):) Agreed. [They sound really cool, what are they on? Like, computer etc.?] Yea C: WOO HOOO!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!
smiley-happy057.gif
))

"Yes,why?"said Arren with a smile.
Alice smiled "Ever see a braille star map?" She asked. She was still learning how to read the thing, but it was neat. Her father had just gotten it for her on her last birthday as a special gift.

Back
Top Bottom