~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

(( I am pretty awesome like that :3 *Takes cookie* Danku ^-^ )) ((And apparently also speaks like Elmo... [Ahh, well that explains everything then.])) ((This is going to be rather interesting if we're doing what I think we are X3)) Skye gazed up at the tree tops above her, letting out a small sigh of relief. There wasn't usually anyone around here at this time of day, and with the sun still out and the birds calling to each other from their spots in the greenery, it was the perfect time to have some free time without worrying about getting spotted. There was a small stream near by where she usually stopped and shifted, deeper in the forest. It could just be heard in the soft sounds coming from the woods, undisturbed other then the pine needles under Skyes shoes. ((Ok, offer accepted ):) Agreed. [They sound really cool, what are they on? Like, computer etc.?] Yea C: WOO HOOO!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!
smiley-happy057.gif
))
((You are pretty awesome, I most say! {I can't help it, I love cute emoticons.})) ((LOL! You are so smart, Elmo is my brother from another mother. {and father...})) ((We're doing what you think we are doing. But this is not the idea I had, this is just the beginning.)) Jayden cruised out of the meadow and into the woods, weaving back an forth through the trees, making little noise as the mountain bike's gears were well oiled. The cool, late afternoon breeze blowing through his thin, gray-blue shirt and tousling his hair. Jay coasted on and off, completely relaxed in the knowledge that he was alone, and was nearing his place: an outcropping of mossy boulders at the bend in a small stream. ((Hehe, I accept your acceptance of my offer. :D {They are on my [very old] Windows, and a lot of them are based on Roman society, where you are basically the emperor. :p}))

((Good idea! xD I'm such an idiot.... :p ))

((You're no idiot, just a bit, slow... Jk! :D ))

Thomas thought for a moment.(More like six days, sorry) "How about a trial hunt?"

Alexandra looked off to the side for a moment, lips slightly pursed as she thought about it. "Yes, that is an excellent idea." She replied, looking back to Thomas with the lightest of smiles, "When shall we go for this trial hunt?"

Thomas shrugged and lead the way. The sandwich shop was small, on the edge of town. It had generous helpings and strong smells. The food was mostly fresh, but Thomas felt green broccoli was not to be trusted.

Miana followed him into the shop and ordered a normal ham and cheese with some pickles and lettuces.shfound a table and sat down, fiddling wither fingers while wating for he order.

(her hair could be more oike a type of spring grass color.....)

((You are pretty awesome, I most say! {I can't help it, I love cute emoticons.}))

((LOL! You are so smart, Elmo is my brother from another mother. {and father...}))

((We're doing what you think we are doing. But this is not the idea I had, this is just the beginning.))

Jayden cruised out of the meadow and into the woods, weaving back an forth through the trees, making little noise as the mountain bike's gears were well oiled. The cool, late afternoon breeze blowing through his thin, gray-blue shirt and tousling his hair. Jay coasted on and off, completely relaxed in the knowledge that he was alone, and was nearing his place: an outcropping of mossy boulders at the bend in a small stream.

((Hehe, I accept your acceptance of my offer.
big_smile.png
{They are on my [very old] Windows, and a lot of them are based on Roman society, where you are basically the emperor.
tongue.png
}))

((Why thank you! Yessss, you are in awe of my fantastical skills... ))

((Yes, yes I am ^-^ [Ok.... O-O]))

((I'm confused. We're doing what I think we're doing, but we're not? ))

((Hey, the stream's her place! What on earth are you- oh, wait... never mind.))

Once Skye was further in the trees and well out of sight from anyone who might possibly have been by the edge of the trees, she considered shifting. She had shifted somewhere around here before, having not been able to wait until the stream, but the memory of that guy who had been supposedly following her earlier that day changed her mind. After all, she hadn't even noticed his presence until one of her class mates made it known to her. What if it happened again? Best not risk it, She thought

((And I accept your acceptance of my acceptance of your offer ^-^ [Awesome! So you pretty much get to rule over heaps of minions people?]))

Back
Top Bottom