~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Julie glanced out the window to the trees. Many people would call her insane, but she enjoyed living in isolation from everybody else. It was somehow... calming. As if it was an entirely different realm to the one she lived in. Laying back on the couch she turned the television on to BBC America. Doctor Who. Perfect. While watching the show, she started weaving her hair into intricate braids, something she did just to keep her hands moving to succumb to the little but of ADHD in her.

"I hope not, I don't enjoy killing, and that's what we would have to do to stay safe from her type." Mark said 

"Hunter?" Ari said and looked from one to the other with fear and curiosity "Which band? Are they the ones after us?"

Mark winced at his thoughtless words and turned to Ari "No, this one has a phoenix mark, not the griffin mark. I doubt this one knows us from anyone else"

~~

Alice went very still at his touch, almost surprised he had reached out to her. She soon relaxed again and watched the darkness that was his form

Zuri sighed and listened then replied,"I hope the girl gets better."
-------------
Arren slowly pulled his hand back and smiled at her.That must be so horrible not being able to see what I look like or anyone else."Your very beautiful,"he said lightly.

Zuri sighed and listened then replied,"I hope the girl gets better." Arren slowly pulled his hand back and smiled at her.That must be so horrible not being able to see what I look like or anyone else."Your very beautiful,"he said lightly.
Mark nodded "I can ask Zack tomorrow, if he goes into work."

Ari listened with a sleight frown "What girl?"

Mark turned to Ari and started explaining everything that had happened

~~~
Alice moved back and shifted again when he stopped touching her and dropped his hand. She knew her cheeks were red, she could feel that, but she didn't speak

Mark nodded "I can ask Zack tomorrow, if he goes into work." 

Ari listened with a sleight frown "What girl?"

Mark turned to Ari and started explaining everything that had happened

~~~

Alice moved back and shifted again when he stopped touching her and dropped his hand. She knew her cheeks were red, she could feel that, but she didn't speak

Arren smiled a little happy he made her blush.Then drawing the attention off her to give her a chance to regain her composition he said,"So you have never seen a turkey?"
--------------
Zuri listened as he spoke retracing the steps of the day.

Arren smiled a little happy he made her blush.Then drawing the attention off her to give her a chance to regain her composition he said,"So you have never seen a turkey?" Zuri listened as he spoke retracing the steps of the day.
"No" Alice said and looked to his voice and smiled then sat on her knees.

~~~
Ari listened then shook her head "Ok, next time you go to 'get our bags' I'm going with you." She said then shook her head again "What a day you've had. I bet you are both tired"

Mark shrugged and nodded "Yeah, I am"

"No" Alice said and looked to his voice and smiled then sat on her knees. 

~~~

Ari listened then shook her head "Ok, next time you go to 'get our bags' I'm going with you." She said then shook her head again "What a day you've had. I bet you are both tired"

Mark shrugged and nodded "Yeah, I am" 

Arren smiled he stood and shifted.He stood at her height as she sat he tilted his head the snood hanging over his beak he clucked.(turkeys are so cute I
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
Them!)
--------------------------------
Zuri laughed a little and replied,"Yes but I am too stressed to be able to sleep that was the most crazy thing I think that ever happened in my life since I was born."

Arren smiled he stood and shifted.He stood at her height as she sat he tilted his head the snood hanging over his beak he clucked.(turkeys are so cute I
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
Them!) Zuri laughed a little and replied,"Yes but I am too stressed to be able to sleep that was the most crazy thing I think that ever happened in my life since I was born."
Alice reached out a hand to find him. She gently ran her fingers over him, learning what he looked like as a turkey. She smiled softly, glad that he had become her friend

~~~
Ari smiled at her, but there was a hint of sadness there too. "Yeah, hunters will get you keyed up and unable to sleep"

Alice reached out a hand to find him. She gently ran her fingers over him, learning what he looked like as a turkey. She smiled softly, glad that he had become her friend

~~~

Ari smiled at her, but there was a hint of sadness there too. "Yeah, hunters will get you keyed up and unable to sleep" 

Arren's face turned a bright red and blue at her touch.He made a quiet clucking noise to her.
-------------
Zuri nodded she looked around at their apartment with a small smile on her face.

Arren's face turned a bright red and blue at her touch.He made a quiet clucking noise to her. Zuri nodded she looked around at their apartment with a small smile on her face.
Alice let her hand drop to her lap after she had learned what he looked like. She smiled at him "I like turkeys" She said quietly

~~~
(When does Ryan get home?)

Mark stifled a yawn then looked to Ari "Well, I;m going to take a nap, wake me when our host gets back, he's likely to have questions too"

Alice let her hand drop to her lap after she had learned what he looked like. She smiled at him "I like turkeys" She said quietly

~~~

(When does Ryan get home?)

Mark stifled a yawn then looked to Ari "Well, I;m going to take a nap, wake me when our host gets back, he's likely to have questions too"

Arren shifted a big smile on his face he sat down on the floor and said,"I like cougars."
----------------
Zuri nodded at his comment then looked at her stone then clasped her fingers around it again.

Back
Top Bottom