The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Pics
Ok Wyandotte peeps! I've got a gorgeous bird and I want to confirm the gender. It is my only SLW, and I have nothing to compare them to. S(he)?? is 11 weeks old. I have one confirmed roo in my flock (a Black Copper Maran) that is the same age and he is already learning to crow. This bird has shown no signs of crowing. I am planning on taking my Maran to the Chicken Auction tomorrow, and if my SLW turns out to be a roo, I will have to take both :( What are your thoughts? And could you please tell me why you think one way or the other! Thank so much!

Last edited:
Cockerel. Saddle feathers are coming in.
Ok Wyandotte peeps! I've got a gorgeous bird and I want to confirm the gender. It is my only SLW, and I have nothing to compare them to. S(he)?? is 11 weeks old. I have one confirmed roo in my flock (a Black Copper Maran) that is the same age and he is already learning to crow. This bird has shown no signs of crowing. I am planning on taking my Maran to the Chicken Auction tomorrow, and if my SLW turns out to be a roo, I will have to take both :( What are your thoughts? And could you please tell me why you think one way or the other! Thank so much!

love.gif
If I had room I would def take him off your hands. Alas someone else will get themselves a beautiful Roo.

Roo. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom