The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

My girls were silly and decided to molt middle of winter, they are almost finished (this photo was about 2 weeks ago) but I noticed this molt they are lacing a lot more. A lot more white came through, specially lately. I need to get updated photos now to show.

They are almost 1yr old.

My girls were silly and decided to molt middle of winter, they are almost finished (this photo was about 2 weeks ago) but I noticed this molt they are lacing a lot more. A lot more white came through, specially lately. I need to get updated photos now to show.

They are almost 1yr old.

I wonder if my girl will get more white after her fist big molt!

My SLW turned one year old yesterday and laid her very first egg. It was a big day for her (and me).

I think mine laid her first egg this week also and she's a little over a year. Needs further investigation tho.....

Her wattles have turned much more red than they are in this pic...

Last edited:
I have a SL roo and three SL hens that i am interested in moving on. Just not into breeding them I am located in michigan if anyone is interested. They were all hatched last spring. Have been through one molt. PM me if you want pics or are interested. They are all friendly i handle all of them several times a week can pic up all of them roo included and they will often eat out of my hand.

Here are my sl/w kiddos, and my roos mixed kiddos
Pebbles .My girls have large combs, they are just hatchery

Gus .He has a big comb too, but is the sweetest roo. Not sure why he is standing like that, his legs are fine.

This is my blue laced pullet Pickles , her dad is Gus and her mom is the EE below.

Cricket. Full brother to Pickles. EE x SL/W

Their momma Peaches. I think the kids turned out blue laced because she is splash. (blue in her head gives it away)

Here are some pictures of my slw bantam pullet she's 23 weeks ad has just started 2 lay what do u think is she worth getting. Alittle roo to breed from her?
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom