The Slash of Battle-/-A Warriors Cats RP(Members needed)

Featherpaw was sitting with them, "But, h-how could she be a spy? We were only made apprentices yesterday, and she wouldn't've had time to go to RockClan in a day! And when we were kits, she never snook out, unless it was at night..."

Willowpaw liked her leg,"it could have been at night.Sometimes, in the morning her nest is cold and she comes in saying she was went to use the dirt place."she meowe.
~
Ravenpaw growled,"But she is beyraying her clan!"
(Sorry but thiS RP is paused.)

"Aparently, she doesn't care about that." Featherpaw meowed to Ravenpaw, "I'm still confused at how she's doing it!"
(OK!)

Ravenpaw sat erect as the thorn barrier rustled.She gasped at what she saw.
~
Smokepaw padded into camp carrying two mice and a vole in her jaws

"Aparently, she doesn't care about that." Featherpaw meowed to Ravenpaw, "I'm still confused at how she's doing it!"

(OK!)

~

Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.

Smokepaw snorted and flicked his head with her tail and stalked pass him and sat down next to her mother and grabbed a few pices of kill and padded off to the elders den, passing Featherpaw and Ravenpaw on the way.
~
Ravenpaw hissed at her.

Quote: Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.
Smokepaw snorted and flicked his head with her tail and stalked pass him and sat down next to her mother and grabbed a few pices of kill and padded off to the elders den, passing Featherpaw and Ravenpaw on the way.
~
Ravenpaw hissed at her.
Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.
~
"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed.

Last edited:

(OK!)

~

Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her.

Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.
~
"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed.

Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.
~
Ravenpaw shook her head,"No, it'll just cause more trouble"she murmured.

Quote: Rainpaw leapt in font of her, "Filthy little piece of crow-food, you don't deserve to live here." he hissed, so only she could hear.

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her. Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.
~
"I'll slash her ears off when we're hunting together, then blame it on a fox." Featherpaw meowed as Smokepaw passed. Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.
~
"I don't care how much trouble it causes. I'm slashing her ears off." Featherpaw meowed in an undertone, then turned to Smokepaw "Hi! Smokepaw!" she greeted her kindly.

[quote name="vachick15" url="/t/1145060/the-slash-of-battle-a-warriors-cats-rp-members-needed/170#post_17937599"]

(OK!)

~

~

Ravenpaw hissed at her.

Rainpaw clawed at her tail as she passed and trotted quickly back out of camp to hunt.

~

Smokepaw came back and tucked into a vole.

~

"I don't care how much trouble it causes. I'm slashing her ears off." Featherpaw meowed in an undertone, then turned to Smokepaw "Hi! Smokepaw!" she greeted her kindly.
[/quote]
Smokepaw looked up at her,"hello Featherpaw!"she greeted back, her tone friendly as ever.

Back
Top Bottom