The sleeping chick pics thread!

My new girls didn't waste any time scaring the crap out of me with a terrifying state of relaxation. Day old cochin

Last edited:
This thread is great. I never got any pics of my girls sleeping goofy since they all just piled on top each other every night. Did make it hard to do a head count though!

These were my chickens last year when they were little. SO CUTE! One of them would just lean over on her face and fall asleep, with her legs still straight! :D

This was the first time I saw how they can sleep in the oddest positions.

oh my goodness!...that is just too funny, I never knew chicks could sleep in such odd positions
big_smile.png

Just snapped this as I was tucking the babies in for the night. I held this little Buff for a minute and when I tried to put her back in the brooder she hopped back out and up onto my leg and cheeped until I picked her up again. Then she fell asleep in my hand. Such a sweetheart!

Complete newbie here! This is actually quite a useful thread. I get my very first batch of chicks in 2 weeks, and I would definitely have freaked out if I saw my chicks looking like some of these pictures! :p

Back
Top Bottom