The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
The family

My buff orpington, goldie, cookie up top, and blue the roo on the bottom.
My EE roo, lucky plucky, cocoa my queen up top, princess on the bottom (she was pre-named, lol. Still working on plumping her up, she was a rooster's favorite where she came from.

Little lady (foster mom in top right) dusty, the 2 month old roo, and the little gal i haven't named yet

. " The Brat pack,": Squeaker standing tall, beak eating (crossbeak) and bean, the little guy top right.

Last edited:
The family

My buff orpington, goldie, cookie up top, and blue the roo on the bottom.
My EE roo, lucky plucky, cocoa my queen up top, princess on the bottom (she was pre-named, lol. Still working on plumping her up, she was a rooster's favorite.

Little lady (foster mom in top right) dusty, the 2 month old roo, and the little gal i haven't named yet

. " The Brat pack,": Squeaker standing tall, beak eating (crossbeak) and bean, the little guy top right.

Nice looking birds. I love that EE roo!!! The bottom pic Squeeker looks like my Mr. I love ours!

A cold plucky and cocoa, last winter. I used a ton of leaves last year in my camper coop, they sure loved spending time digging for treasure, they wouldn't step foot out in the snow......... I threw corn in there for them to search for to beat the boredom. :)

My chickens are weird .. no one told them they were not supposed to like rain and snow but they love both and often will not get into their coops

A cold plucky and cocoa, last winter. I used a ton of leaves last year in my camper coop, they sure loved spending time digging for treasure, they wouldn't step foot out in the snow......... I threw corn in there for them to search for to beat the boredom. :)

such pretty babies you have too and look i learned to quote !!! yay

HOLY SNAKE! I woulda shot the sucker! Sorry about your buttercup.
Well, I realised I can not add. The run it 12x28. I don't know how I added an extra 35 feet. Looks like rain, so will do pics later.
I definitely have one each on the polish. Woot!
my dog got hit by a car. She's fine. I think she learned her lesson on escaping. Stupid puggle. Lol. The guy who hit her, he didn't even get out of the car to even feign he was sorry. I wasn't even mad that he hit her. It was bound to happen since she is super stupid. But to just keep going!? Some jerks.

I DID shoot that sucker :) Then I chopped his head off for good measure!

I am so glad this week is almost over, it can't be over fast enough! Saturday is our swap @ TSC - I cannot wait! I may even go w/o children so I can actually STAY!

I now have 3 showgirl roos and HEN CROWING
lau.gif

Caught her on video... not sure how to post without posting to youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom