The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, most everyone knows I have major disabilities, right? I heard two people there were calling me stupid and retarded. I completely and totally blew up!! One of my closest friends right now, Gail (RustyByrd) got an email from me where I was really upset and now I feel bad. I wrote back apologizing and suggested she come here.

I think some of the stuff that was deleted yesterday was these people laughing about me.
WOW... How in the world did you find that out ? I didn't read anything like that. Not cool

Well, we just won't ask them here. Lol. Be a clique.

Sheesh, hope there wont be trouble here talking about it.

Man,these fleas are driving me nuts! You'd think I'd have mites on the birds with as bad as I have fleas on the dogs, but I don't. Go figure.

WOW... How in the world did you find that out ? I didn't read anything like that. Not cool

I didn't read it either and I was on there all day. I heard it from someone I'm not supposed to mention I heard it from. Not sure if it's true and I really don't care anymore. Most people over there thought I was stupid anyway and I was told so several times ON the Michigan thread. I finally went off on people and the site was shut down. I was given a warning. That place is like high school. If I wanted to be around that kind of behavior I would have stayed there. Believe me, I don't LOL

Well, we just won't ask them here. Lol. Be a clique.
Sheesh, hope there wont be trouble here talking about it.
Man,these fleas are driving me nuts! You'd think I'd have mites on the birds with as bad as I have fleas on the dogs, but I don't. Go figure.

Dove dishwashing soap is great for fleas. So is tea tree shampoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom